Sunday, November 22, 2009

Beloved Holidays

Ah maggie you make me laugh. Finally got around to reading through all your old posts - it's been a while since I've read them... (comment on latest post also serves the purpose of reminding me where I'm up to next time I get distracted by uni work). I too bake lots during study week. It seems like such a practical form of procrastination. Though here's something I realised - you've had that nasty cough since splendour (in July)... perhaps you have lung cancer =S or TB =S or pneumonia (nah not as interesting - go with TB).

On another note - exams results should be out soon, no?

It has been a little over a week since holidays began. And I am loving them!
So far I have bought several items of furniture for moving out of home next year, begun to learn how to quilt (I know, I'm such a nana), helped my mum prepare for her Harry Potter class assignment (including looking up fun things to eat(!) and painting a Hogwarts crest) and finally painting a picture of our two dachshund puppies (in 5 days I might add!). One of my best friends from Germany arrives in a little over a week so perhaps this mad dash to complete everything and anything during my holidays will wane a little. (Or she'll get swept up in the hurricane too - either way should be good :P)

Off to bed to get up early to take puppy to vet (sore nose and stinky butt) and then to mark all day - bleugh.

No comments: