Sunday, November 22, 2009

p.s. weird dream last night

Dreamt there was a party here at my house - and my ex was here for some reason. He said something rude or mean so I yelled at him and he threw a glass bottle at my head! (It bounced mind you, but it could have broken!) So I yelled at him some more, grabbed him and virtually threw him out the front door.
Strange and annoying and just plain rude that he's not talking to either me or my new boyfriend (his now ex-best friend; oops) and encouraging others to not talk to us either. All bets to be taken now on when he'll get over it. I'm going with never. p.s. he and the girl he keeps hanging around? yes they are screwing and have been for longer than either of them would care to tell - thought you ought to know since they are still claiming they're "just friends".

p.p.s. Mum and I both sorted into Ravenclaw (surprise surprise) (when doing the online quiz she'll do with her class tomorrow).

Bedtime for real now. Night.

No comments: