Monday, November 17, 2008

Dreaming of Magic

Just to randomly update my holidays status...

at 3am I am immersed in the world of Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter.
I hate that I can't seem to get enough of the characters in the novels, but in fanfiction? oh! It's another story altogether... I think I like the idea of Draco and Harry, as enemies being able to get over their differences to realise how incredibly attractive both of them would be, especially with all the quidditch training. Nice.

I know I'm not making much sense. The night ended badly last night and I went to bed with my cheeks and ears burning in frustration, anger and embarrassment. Even still I didn't get anything truly sorted today, though I tried. I think the idea is to go with the flow but that assumes that others make the moves instead - if they go with the flow too then nothing happens and you end up getting shoved out of the way so that someone else who can make decisions moves into place.

So HP/DM slash has been a nice retreat for me. To dive into the world of HP and dream about being a part of it. Though knowing myself I'd have been just the same nerdy, uncoordinated, socially inept marshmallow I was in highschool. Chances are magic would have little to change in that scenario.

Nevermind, I can dream. :P

1 comment:

caitie-meg said...

update your blog fool :P